An Arizona Bill of Sale is a document used to officially record the sale of a car, boat, or firearm. Ownership is legally transferred to the buyer once the form has been filled out with the appropriate information and signed by both parties.
Using these Arizona bills of sale will lawfully protect both the buyer and seller in case of any disputes regarding payment or ownership.
Vehicle Registration Forms
- Proof of identification
- Bill of sale for the vehicle
- Title and Registration Application (Form 96-0236)
- Insurance documents – The state of Arizona has minimum vehicle insurance requirements 
- Registration fees 
- Signed proof of power of attorney (if required)
- Sold Notice (Form 46-8502) (completed by the seller)
Boat Registration Forms
For a new boat:
- A completed Application for Arizona Watercraft Certificate of Number
- A Bill of Sale
- Manufacturer’s statement of origin
- All applicable registration fees
For a used boat:
- A registration signed on the back by the previous owner
- A bill of sale
- A completed application form 1532, which can be obtained from the Arizona Game and Fish Department
- Applicable transfer and registration fees
Firearm Registration Forms
Arizona has no law requiring firearms to be registered. The Firearm Bill of Sale form serves as proof of payment and proof of a firearm/gun ownership exchange.
Arizona Bill of Sale Sample